INQUIRE INSPIRE SHARE
The Middle Years Programme (MYP) is a five year framework which sits between the Primary Years Programme (PYP) and the Diploma Programme (DP) in the International Baccalaureate (IB) aimed at students aged 11 - 16. The whole IB curriculum takes a holistic approach to education aiming to develop well-rounded individuals through inquiry while making real world connections.
The primary aim of this website is to provide support to teachers new to MYP Mathematics in the following ways:
- Tips about key topics through blog posts.
- Access teaching resources, including assessments.
- Upload teaching resources for feedback.
- Ask questions directly using the chat feature.
- Discuss key topics with the MYP Maths teaching community.
INQUIRE - how are different concepts in mathematics connected and where are they present in real life?
INSPIRE - how can we creatively and effectively pass on knowledge, understanding and skills to our students?
SHARE - how can we empower and support other maths educators around the world, in IB schools?
Note: the views on this website are that of independent teachers, not of the International Baccalaureate Organization